On Fri, Oct 09, 2026 at 10:39:52AM +0200, Salvatore Bonaccorso wrote:
> > Package: linux-image-amd64
> > Version: 7.1.13-1~bpo13+1
> > Severity: normal
> > X-Debbugs-Cc: [email protected]
> > 
> > Dear Maintainer,
> > 
> > *** Reporter, please consider answering these questions, where appropriate 
> > ***
> > 
> >    * What led up to the situation?
> > Attempting a routine package upgrade via KDE's Discovery app
> >    * What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
> >      ineffective)?
> > Clicked on "refresh" and then "update all"
> >    * What was the outcome of this action?
> > <html>Dependency resolution failed:<br/><br/>The following packages have 
> > unmet
> > dependencies:
> >   linux-image-amd64: Depends: linux-base-amd64 (= 7.1.13-1~bpo13+1) but
> > 7.2.6-1~bpo13+1 is to be installed
> > </html>
> >    * What outcome did you expect instead?
> > I expected a successful kernel update as happened from 7.1.8 to 7.1.13. I 
> > had
> > not changed any settings in Discover. I have had no issues with my boot
> > partition. I tried to update using apt, but that too does not work. Neither
> > linux-base-amd64  nor linux-image-amd64 will upgrade. Otherwise, the system
> > function normally.
> 
> Can you please provide the output of:
> 
> apt-get update
> apt-get -t trixie-backports -s install linux-image-amd64

The cloud team encountered similar failures during trixie-backports
image builds. See [1] for an example.  I believe that this was a
transient archive issue that was resolved when 7.2.6-1~bpo13+1 was
uploaded to trixie-backports.

It might be worth asking the archive operations team to investigate.

noah

1. 
https://salsa.debian.org/cloud-admin-team/debian-cloud-images-daily/-/jobs/10419119

Reply via email to