Le dimanche 4 octobre 2026, 22:57:43 heure d’été d’Europe centrale Emmanuel 
Bourg a écrit :
> Hi Bastien,
> 
> Le 04/10/2026 à 00:05, Bastien Roucaries a écrit :
> > Le mardi 22 septembre 2026, 21:45:29 heure d’été d’Europe centrale Bastien 
> > Roucaries a écrit :
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> I suppose we could not made a release for tomcat9 and maybe tomcat10
> >>
> >> It will reduce security burden
> > Emmanuel, markus ?
> > 
> > rouca
> >>
> >> ANy thought
> 
> 
> That's easier said than done unfortunately, we still have many 
> dependencies on libtomcat9-java and libtomcat10-java, mostly for testing 
> purpose I think, so the security vulnerabilities aren't really an issue. 
> The tomcat9 and tomcat10 daemon packages have already been removed, so 
> we can focus on tomcat11 for the security fixes.

tomcat10 daemon mode was not removed ...

I think it should be also add to limited support list under for test only

rouca
> 
> Emmanuel Bourg
> 
> 

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.

Reply via email to