Hi,

On  Mo 28 Sep 2026 16:06:05 UTC, Roland Clobus wrote:

On 28/09/2026 16:21, Chris Hofstädtler wrote:
Package: debian-edu-config
Version: 2.13.2
Severity: serious

debian-edu-config/2.13.2 fails its autopkgtest, please see as an
example:
https://ci.debian.net/packages/d/debian-edu-config/testing/amd64/76137488/

I also see various dubious things in the log, like an error from
"awk".
Some extra information from the log:
Line 2738: awk: line 2: function gensub never defined
-> gensub is not in the git repos of debian-edu-config or debian-edu-install

Lines 4738-4741 say: Errors while installing: udev, libsane1:amd64, sane-utils, colord

With kind regards,
Roland Clobus

I also noticed these autopkgtest failures in debci. I assume they originate from a non-Debian-Edu package (see Roland's comment above).

Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde
Mike Gabriel, Marienthaler Str. 17, 24340 Eckernförde
mobile: +49 (1520) 1976 148
landline: +49 (4351) 850 8940

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31
mail: [email protected], http://das-netzwerkteam.de

Reply via email to