Thanks for the clarification. I did find JSTOR while looking for the other one,
but did not see Bob was a Protestant Horse in their Irish section. Any
suggestions on how to locate it on the JSTOR website?
Linda
On Wednesday, June 24, 2020, 01:03:43 AM PDT, Marion
<[email protected]> wrote:
Sorry Linda,
That should have been JSTOR ! Its a website where you can access a variety of
academic journals. I’ ve only just discovered it and they are allowing free
accounts during COVID pandemic. Apologies for typing error; it was late when I
sent the email.
Regards Marion
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
From: Linda Nimer via CoTyroneList
Sent: 24 June 2020 05:07
To: Marion via CoTyroneList
Cc: Linda Nimer
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Marriage Customs
What is YSTOR?
Linda
On Tuesday, June 23, 2020, 03:11:42 PM PDT, Marion via CoTyroneList
<[email protected]> wrote:
Elwyn
Thanks again for all your explanations and insight which have helped me
understand this topic more clearly. The journals I mentioned cover similar
topics to the book you described and I have been able to access them through
YSTOR which is free at the moment. I have already downloaded ‘Bob was a
Protestant horse’ onto my kindle and am looking forward to reading it. I always
expect an interesting response to my queries from you and am never disappointed.
Ron
Thanks to you too for your perspective on illegitimacy and the way people tend
to be supportive in these circumstances. Its strange that no one in my family
knew that my grandfather was illegitimate till I started delving into the past!
I am grateful to everyone who has contributed to this discussion and really
appreciate the forum the mailing list provides.
Regards Marion
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences:
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences:
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences:
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY