My pleasure entirely Peggy and am delighted you have found an interesting 
record. Many thanks for your message. Sorry that it took so long to put the 
files together and can only blame a lack of time and the large amount of data 
available. Perhaps other researchers have also had a little luck with these 
records? I hope so. Kind regards,

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia (volunteer transcriber of files for 
uploading on https://www.cotyroneireland.com/


Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: MPGish via CoTyroneList
Sent: Thursday, 28 May 2020 7:13 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: MPGish
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] CoTyroneList Digest, Vol 645, Issue 1

Thank you Len Swindley for these new records. I found one of my family lines!I 
greatly appreciate the time you give for all of us. Peggy
Thank you, Peggy  

   
  
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to