I do have info that indicates his dad was a weaver. I've seen a Ralph crosier 
on a list connected with flax.
Thanks

Sent from my Verizon Motorola Smartphone
On Apr 26, 2020 5:36 PM, James McKane via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]> wrote:
>
> HI Martha - there's a Ralph Crozier in the tithe list for 1828 which could 
> be his father?? 
>
> I found him by using our Every Name Index. 
>
> Good luck 
> Jim 
> Jim McKane 
> Kitchener, Ontario 
>
>
> On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 5:33 PM road runner via CoTyroneList < 
> [email protected]> wrote: 
>
> > My ancestor, Ralph V. Crozier came to America @ 1818.  He was born 
> > Christmas 1800.   I think his dad was also Ralph and had been a weaver. Any 
> > suggestions  to go further with his Irish roots would be appreciated.  Im 
> > lucky to have found a good bit after he came to America, and willing to 
> > share. 
> > Martha 
> > _______________________________________________ 
> > CoTyroneList Mailing List 
> > Mailing List Email Address: [email protected] 
> > Change Your Preferences: 
> > http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> >  
> > Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY 
> > 
> _______________________________________________ 
> CoTyroneList Mailing List 
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected] 
> Change Your Preferences: 
> http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com 
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY 
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to