Good morning from Texas, USA.
I just attempted to sign the guestbook and entered info.
When I clicked submit, I got this message:

"ERROR: We don't like spammers. You have been permanently banned from this 
guestbook!”

I continue to get that response when I click the guestbook link to try again.

Help?

Thank you!
And thanks for the great info you provide!!

Melanie Logue
Texas, USA


> On Apr 20, 2020, at 4:09 AM, Jim McKane via CoTyroneList 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hello Listers - finally, we have installed a Guestbook on CTI. Please sign
> the Guestbook being sure to include as many details as possible regarding
> your "missing ancestor"!
> 
> CoTyronreIreland.com Guestbook
> <https://www.cotyroneireland.com/guestbook/gbook.php>
> 
> Enjoy
> Jim
> 
> Jim McKane
> Kitchener, Ontario
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences: 
> http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to