My family come from this area so I was hoping to find their names. I did not 
find them in the townland of Bracky (they lived here from about 1825) but found 
the surname in Dunmore Glen a place I cannot find in this area. Does anyone 
know where Dunmore Glen is in Termonmaguirk Parish?  It is a great list and 
thanks for putting it on your website Roberta

On 17 February 2020, at 10:24, Jim McKane via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]> wrote:

A Religious Census of Termonmaguirk Parish, Co. Tyrone, Northern Ireland -
1780 <https://www.cotyroneireland.com/census/termonmaguirk.html>

Thanks to Kevin Molloy of England for this HUGE addition to CTI!


Jim McKane
Kitchener, Ontario
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to