I haven’t had anything either.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 9, 2019, at 11:32 AM, Michael Richey via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> 
wrote:

Jim:
I haven't seen an email from this group for 5 days, and  I usually receive 
something every day. Is the system up?
Thnx, Mike-

On Fri, Oct 4, 2019 at 6:18 AM Jim McKane via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> 
wrote:
Orange Registry [Loyal Orange Lodge], Co. Donegal, Ireland & Cos. Fermanagh, 
Londonderry & Tyrone, Northern Ireland, October 
1835<https://www.cotyroneireland.com/misc/orangelodge.html>

Thanks again to Len Swindley for FOUR more great additions to CTI!

Jim McKane

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY


--
Michael Richey
12200 46th St.
Perry, KS 66073
402-430-3212
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to