Jim,
I have just been to Co Tyrone😄 saw the Oglisby house in the middle of the cow 
pasture plus the post office in Liscloon. I found Moneycannon Rd where my 
grandparents, Alex and Mary McLaughin came from. I have really nothing on them. 
Alex must have died in Ireland but Mary came to US with daughter and died in 
early 1900’s.  I’ll start again when I get home. Pat

Sent from my iPad

> On Sep 26, 2019, at 00:27, Jim McKane via CoTyroneList 
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> 
> Hi Members - I, along with our Hosting company, solved a problem with the 
> Mailing List a few days ago. However, the last 3 days has been unusually 
> quiet with only one new message.
> 
> If you have sent a message to the List which has NOT appeared, please let me 
> know by PRIVATE email at <[email protected]> otherwise please do not respond 
> to this email.
> 
> Thanks for your support and cooperation,
> Jim
> 
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences: 
> http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to