Thanks, Carmen. So confusing. I am looking for my Caulfields who married 
Hamiltons and Happer, also Ferguson.Peggy


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad


On Monday, September 9, 2019, 9:45 AM, W A Carmen Ferguson 
<[email protected]> wrote:

I believe it is actually 3rd Cookstown Presbyterian Church. If I remember 
correctly, 2nd Cookstown was (or is) on Loy or Church Street.
Carmen
On Mon, Sep 9, 2019, 10:01 Peggy Gordon <[email protected]> wrote:

So is Molesworth Presbyterian the same as 2nd Cookstown?Peggy


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad


On Monday, September 9, 2019, 6:57 AM, W A Carmen Ferguson 
<[email protected]> wrote:

2nd Cookstown Presbyterian Church is not in Coagh, it is on Molesworth Street 
in Cookstown.
Carmen - Ottawa Canada
On Sun, Sep 8, 2019, 16:54 Peggy Gordon via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]> wrote:

 Thank you very much, Katherine. I will write them.Peggy
    On Sunday, September 8, 2019, 01:37:05 p.m. PDT, Katherine Quigley via 
CoTyroneList <[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Hi Peggy,
Try contacting this email. [email protected] were able to 
provide me with the emails of the reverends at a couple of the churches near 
Drumquin. I think they have a list for Northern Ireland. They were very 
helpful. 
Best of luck,
Katherine 
On Sep 8, 2019, at 1:52 PM, Peggy Gordon via CoTyroneList 
<[email protected]> wrote:


Would anyone have contact information for the rector at 2nd Cookstown 
PresbyterianChurch in Coagh?Thank youPeggy Gordon

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
  _______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY








_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to