My recent subscription to the Mailing List has paid off almost immediately! 
Many thanks to Len Swindley for recently drawing attention to the online 
Revision Books.  I had no idea they existed. The coverage over time and name 
changes have provided quite solid confirmation of aspects of my family tree.

I have noticed that the date of changes is unclear, being restricted to 
specific periods of years, so the best I have been able to conclude is that the 
change(s) took place by such and such year at the latest.  Change sequences are 
clear and useful. Sometimes the same book (going by page markings) purports to 
cover several different time periods even though having different “VAL” 
numbers. This creates a bit of uncertainty. The books themselves do not seem to 
have dates.  Does anyone have any comments in this regard?

Peter McKittrick
Cheltenham, Vic Australia
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to