Thank you Len for this information and especially for the film number. When I 
tried to locate the records on Family Search under the Ireland Tithe Applotment 
Book, the correct Duffins did not come up. When I used the film number, I found 
the correct collection, however, I have to go to the nearest Family History 
Centre to view them, which isn't open until Tuesday. Online, you just see blank 
images.Peggy    On Friday, August 30, 2019, 06:18:45 a.m. PDT, Len Swindley 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 #yiv9472076250 #yiv9472076250 -- _filtered #yiv9472076250 {panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 
4 6 3 2 4;} _filtered #yiv9472076250 {font-family:Calibri;panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 
4 3 2 4;}#yiv9472076250 #yiv9472076250 p.yiv9472076250MsoNormal, #yiv9472076250 
li.yiv9472076250MsoNormal, #yiv9472076250 div.yiv9472076250MsoNormal 
{margin:0cm;margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:11.0pt;font-family:sans-serif;}#yiv9472076250
 a:link, #yiv9472076250 span.yiv9472076250MsoHyperlink 
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}#yiv9472076250 
.yiv9472076250MsoChpDefault {} _filtered #yiv9472076250 {margin:72.0pt 72.0pt 
72.0pt 72.0pt;}#yiv9472076250 div.yiv9472076250WordSection1 {}#yiv9472076250 
Hello Peggy,

  
 
The 1826 Ballyclog Tithe Applotment Book was filmed by the LDS back in the 
1970s. The film has been digitised and is available for consultation online at 
any Family History Centre or affiliated library. The Familysearch film number 
is 258446; it is the first item on the film which makes searching quite simple. 
A tithe book will not indicate the length of a lease: that information would be 
recorded in the estate’s lease books. You could refer to online c1860 Griffiths 
Valuation and continue with the online Revision Books 
https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/services/searching-valuation-revision-books

Good luck.

  
 
Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

  
 
Sent from Mail for Windows 10

  
 From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of 
Peggy Gordon via CoTyroneList <[email protected]>
Sent: Friday, August 30, 2019 8:29:26 PM
To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List <[email protected]>
Cc: Peggy Gordon <[email protected]>
Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] Tithe applotment indices list Kilsally I have 
found the names of four Duffin males on the Tithe Applotment indices list for 
Kilsally Townland, Ballyclog Parish in 1826. They are James, Mark, David, and 
Patrick and all four names appear on my family tree. Is there a way to find out 
exactly which piece of land each of them owned or leased? I would like to know 
the location and the size of the land.  Is there a way to find out how long 
each of them was on their piece of land?Thanks for your help.Peggy


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
  
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to