Thanks, and that's great to hear! I have a tour scheduled with Vince coming
up soon.. Looking forward to it!Bonnie
On Tuesday, August 20, 2019, 10:09:50 AM PDT, Madeleine Calhoun via
CoTyroneList <[email protected]> wrote:
Hello
Having just returned from NI I would like to make two suggestions that helped
us greatly.
1. Vincent Brogan of Tyrone Roots helped us with research before we arrived. We
emailed many times prior to our arrival. He took us on a tour of ancestral
laces we never would have seen on our own. I highly recommend his services.
2. The Mellon Library in Omagh at the Ulster American Folk Park has two lovely
women who will help you find anything you need. You can walk in during hours or
call for an appointment.
Maddy Calhoun
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences:
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences:
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY