Peggy - would you care to transcribe the will for everyone to share on
CoTyroneIreland.com??

Thanks for your continued support
Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario


On Tue, Aug 6, 2019 at 12:23 PM Peggy Gordon via CoTyroneList <
[email protected]> wrote:

> I have found the will of a John Hamilton who died in 1884 in Ballymaguire
> with son Joshua and daughter Nancy. John was age 83 at death so born
> 1801ish. I found Joshua age 63 and Nancy age 55 in Ballymaguire, Killycolpy
> with nephew Alexander Ferguson age 30 living with them. Alexander is found
> to have parents Alexander Ferguson and Mary Jane Hamilton who married in
> 1861 in Brigh Meeting House. Her father John.
> I don't know if this is the family that I want but there is a father John
> Hamilton, with Children Mary Jane born 1839 in  Brigh, Joshua in 1837 and
> Nancy abt 1845. Can anyone find the mother?
> Thank you.
> Peggy
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList Mailing List
> Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
> Change Your Preferences:
> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
> Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY
>
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to