Good Morning,

Firstly...this is a wonderful site and resource!
I am looking for a missing link in my Hamilton family that may connect me to 
some families in the US that I have found a DNA matches to. 
My Great Great Grandparents were Thomas Hamilton and Mary Ann McGrath of 
Cookstown, County Tyrone. They were married in 1846 in the Desetcreate church. 
I have found the children born after 1850 in the Derryloran church records, but 
I think  perhaps there may be children born before that date.
I have tried to look at Desercreat baptisms on line, but, it seems they may 
only be available through PRONI. I live in Canada and hope to visit Ireland 
next year, but, in the meantime wondered if anyone would have a suggestion on 
another way to look at Desertcreat church records.

Thank you,
Regards,
Christine Scarrow


Sent from my iPad
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to