Hi Team

I have recently subscribed to the email list so apologies if what I am asking is not what this list is designed for..


My name is Sue Piper.  My great great grandmother was Matilda Yarrow who immigrated to Australia from Oritor County Tyrone in 1842. Matilda arrived with her 2 sisters , Margaret and Eliza. Their father is listed as Mathew Yarrow (bootmaker)  and mother as Margaret or (Anne) Yarrow (née Nobbs   as stated on the death certificate I have for Matilda). I have been trying to find information about Matilda, her siblings and her parents to see where they came from ( if they immigrated to Ireland from elsewhere -Scotland perhaps??).  



I have found reference to a Mathew Yarrow on the Tithe Aplotments register in 1826 for Kildress  and was wondering if this is the same person. I have checked John Grenham and there is no Mathew Yarrow mentioned so i have no idea when he passed away - or why the sisters shipped to Australia in 1842 (seems for work however).  


I am travelling to Ireland in mid June but will not have time to get to Tyrone.


Hoping you can point me in the right direction?


Kindest rehgards


Sue Piper
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList Mailing List
Mailing List Email Address: [email protected]
Change Your Preferences: 
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
Mailing List Archive: https://goo.gl/mQCKrY

Reply via email to