I received the same attachment.... JMarchant Sent from iPhone
> On 25 Nov 2018, at 17:02, Lindsay Graham via CoTyroneList > <[email protected]> wrote: > > Bobbie, there was no attachment with Jim's email received by me. I suspect > (but may well be wrong!) that it's something that was created by your email > client. The attachment contains an outlook.com web address (which is not > directly accessible) and you have a hotmail address which is now part of > outlook.com. > > I wonder whether anyone else found a similar attachment with Jim's email? > > Lindsay Graham > Canberra, Australia > > >> On 25/11/18 15:52, Bobbie Reihsen via CoTyroneList wrote: >> I have a question, does the above 748 bytes mean that is what is the words >> used in the emails, and not an attachment to click on. When I click on it, >> only the Co. Tyrone few sentences of Co Tyrone site address comes up at the >> top. >> From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of >> Jim McKane via CoTyroneList <[email protected]> >> Sent: Friday, November 23, 2018 1:10 PM >> To: CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List >> Cc: Jim McKane >> Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] CTI Every Name Index - update >> >> Hello Listers - A Special THANK YOU to all our volunteers who are working so >> very hard! >> >> We have now surpassed 71,300 records. >> >> Best regards and a Belated Happy Thanksgiving >> Jim >> >> Jim McKane >> South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario >> >> >> _______________________________________________ >> CoTyroneList mailing list >> [email protected] >> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/ >> (_internal_name)s > > _______________________________________________ > CoTyroneList mailing list > [email protected] > http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/ > (_internal_name)s
_______________________________________________ CoTyroneList mailing list [email protected] http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/ (_internal_name)s

