Thank you!

And Boyd, I saw this further information - thanks again.

Mary Haddon, John and Lucinda's daughter named two of her sons, (my
GGGGrandfather) cSamuel, and Arthur ARCHIBALD... Could be family names
perhaps.

I wish I could find out what happened to Lucinda.  I am assuming records
for women are not that prevalent?

Rachel

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 8:19 AM, Jim McKane <[email protected]> wrote:

> Thanks for the compliments, Boyd. Len & I do our best to provide as much
> data as we can and in a readable fashion.
>
> Always remember........... I am just the computer nerd!1 Len, is the data
> man!!
>
> HOWEVER, in this case, we must also thank YOU for suggesting the database.
>
> Best regards
> Jim (& Len)
>
> Jim McKane
> South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario
>
> On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 5:52 PM, Boyd Gray <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> This is excellent, Jim!!
>>
>> I was researching Haddens of the area around Augnacloy for a lady on here
>> a few days ago and, as usual, the "normal" TAB websites at the National
>> Archives and FamilySearch gave NO TAB records for Tyrone.  So, as always,
>> it was off to CTI - but to find them there, I needed to know which parish
>> to check, and I did not.  It took some clicking before I found them.  And
>> then I always have difficulty copying and pasting the info as it leaves
>> huge gaps.
>>
>> Now everything has changed.  Put Hadden into the database and in a trice
>> this appears, and copies perfectly:
>>
>> Surname Firstname Townland Parish
>> HADDEN George Cumber Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN George Dromore Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN James Dromore Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN John Dromore Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN Robert Crilly Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN Robert Cumber Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN Samuel Annaghsallagh Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN Samuel Dromore Aghaloo 1825
>> HADDEN George Cumber Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN George Dromore Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN James Dromore Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN James Raghahy Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN John Dromore Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN Robert Crilly Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN Robt. Cumber Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN Samuel Anaghsallagh Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN Samuel Dromore Aghaloo 1837
>> HADDEN Archibald Knockadreen Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN James Doolargy Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN John Armalughey Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN John Doolargy Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN John Goland Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN Joseph Goland Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN Widow Aughnacloy Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN Widow Doolargy Carnteel 1827
>> HADDEN James Ferrater Killeeshil 1829
>>
>> Arranged by parish, I can see where the Haddens are most prevalent, and
>> since I did not enter the townland, I could see how Knockadreen was spelled.
>>
>> And on top of that, I get BOTH TABs!
>>
>> What more could a researcher ask for?
>>
>> Thanks again, Jim, Len and whoever created the database.
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Boyd
>>
>> https://www.westulstergenealogy.com/
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/westulstergenealogy/
>>
>> http://familytrees.genopro.com/boydgray26/Boyd/
>>
>>
>>
>> On 12 June 2018 at 20:57, Dennis Wright <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>>> Fantastic a great new tool!!!
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Dennis Wright
>>>
>>> Las Vegas
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *From:* CoTyroneList [mailto:[email protected]] *On
>>> Behalf Of *Jim McKane
>>> *Sent:* Tuesday, June 12, 2018 5:47 AM
>>> *To:* [email protected]
>>> *Subject:* [CoTyroneMailingList] CoTyroneIreland.com - New Function -
>>> Search ALL Tithe Applotment Books
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> We have created a database of ALL records in the Tithe Applotment Books
>>> which have been transcribed on CoTyroneIreland.com. This feature allows a
>>> complete search with one command; however, please also remember there could
>>> be more info on the Parish transcription page as well.
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> *Search ALL Tithe Applotment Books transcribed on CTI with one command
>>> <https://cotyroneireland.com/search.php>*
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Enjoy,
>>>
>>> Jim
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> Jim McKane
>>>
>>> South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> CoTyroneList mailing list
>>> [email protected]
>>> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelis
>>> t_cotyroneireland.com
>>>
>>>
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> CoTyroneList mailing list
>> [email protected]
>> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelis
>> t_cotyroneireland.com
>>
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/
> cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
>
>
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

Reply via email to