Hi All I am trying to find information on the family of John McKee, tithe and Applotment records 1826 of Cavanakeeran, Pomeroy, tyrone Ireland http://www.cotyroneireland.com/tithe/pomeroy.html. I believe John McKee is my gg grandfather who we know as John McCoy. He and his wife Mary Gaddis moved with their children, Margaret, James, Robert, Wm, Anne, and Mary Jane to Canada 1838. They followed, I believe the Rev David Evans from Pomeroy to St Therese Quebec Canada and later to Richmond Ontario Canada. Rev Evans was married to Elizabeth McKee who I think might have been John's daughter from a previous marriage. There was a group of individuals who's names appear in and around Cavanakeeran in 1826 and St Therese 1838/9 and Richmond 1842, leading me to believe a number of families followed Rev Evans. Neither John or Mary could read or write accounting for the name changes. Hope someone can help me find the conclusive evidence I am looking for? cheers Ron McCoy _______________________________________________ CoTyroneList mailing list [email protected] http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

