Hullo Barrie, According to my Phillips Atlas of Tyrone, Cottage Hill is approx. 2 kms south of Aughnacloy just off the A28 - Caledon Road.
If you google “Cottage Hill, Caledon, Tyrone” you will come up with lots of matches and even photographs of the house. Margaret in Oz. > On 6 May 2018, at 12:05, Barrie Hesse <[email protected]> wrote: > > I have sketchy information on my grandfather's family. The John and Isabella > (nee Corbitt) McWilliams family emigrated to South Africa before 1887. They > lived in a house called Cottage Hill in Aughnacloy. I want to know if there > is still a house in Aughnacloy called Cottage Hill (or that used to be called > that). I am travelling to Aughnacloy this month and hope to locate it. I have > a photograph of the house which was taken by a since deceased relative. > > Many thanks > Barrie Hesse > > -- > > > Peter and Barrie Hesse > 82 Elouera Drive > Ninderry, 4561 > Mobile Peter 0414 037 701 > Mobile Barrie 0406 635 858 > _______________________________________________ > CoTyroneList mailing list > [email protected] > http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com _______________________________________________ CoTyroneList mailing list [email protected] http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

