Hi Dorothy Don’t be sorry! I used to find it hard to find too! So I’ve bookmarked it on my iPad. It’s a really amazing source of information. It’s: cotyroneireland.com
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, just ask here! Cora-Ann (W.Australia) Sent from my iPad > On 25 Mar 2018, at 11:52 am, <[email protected]> <[email protected]> wrote: > > Sorry to ask this question, the answer to which I should know. How do I find > the archives for this list? > Dorothy > From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> On Behalf Of > Jim McKane > Sent: Sunday, March 25, 2018 2:06 AM > To: [email protected] > Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] CoTyroneIreland.com - New Content - Petitions > of Insolvent Debtors, Insolvent Debtors' Court, Omagh, Co. Tyrone, March 1839 > > Petitions of Insolvent Debtors, Insolvent Debtors' Court, Omagh, Co. Tyrone, > March 1839 > > Thanks again to Len Swindley for another great addition to CTI! > > Jim McKane > South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario > _______________________________________________ > CoTyroneList mailing list > [email protected] > http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
_______________________________________________ CoTyroneList mailing list [email protected] http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

