well, Daniel if you look at the results of a McShane search on the site -
http://search.freefind.com/find.html?si=40012625&pid=r&n=0&_charset_=UTF-8&bcd=%C3%B7&query=mcshane
you will find 56 references BUT I think you'll have to find your
g-grandfather's first name.

Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario

On Thu, Jan 25, 2018 at 2:51 PM, Daniel Shane <[email protected]>
wrote:

> On Jan 10, 2018 12:08 PM, "Daniel Shane" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hello Friends,I am hoping someone can help me with finding McShanes,which
>> is my Ancestors came from.All i have was my Grandfathe was Edward Lucas
>> Shane,born 1897,but was born here,i believe,my ancestery goes back maybe a
>> few generations back,i believe protestants.I know family name was
>> McShane,but later on was shortened to Shane.If anyone has any info that can
>> help me in my search.Hope there a McShanes still in Tyrone.Thank you
>> all.Daniel Shane.
>>
>
> _______________________________________________
> CoTyroneList mailing list
> [email protected]
> http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/
> cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
>
>
_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

Reply via email to