Hello Tom,
As a descendant of John Cook of Strabane, I can assure you that all the data I have located in newspapers (Strabane and Londonderry) relating to his extended family may be found on Jim McKane’s CTI website http://www.cotyroneireland.com/ Initially, please refer to my files http://www.cotyroneireland.com/burial/StrabaneDeaths1785-1849.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/burial/StrabaneDeaths1785-1849.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/churchrecord/2ndStrabaneMarriages.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/marriages/strabane1785-1859.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/marriages/StrabaneMarriages1860-69.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/trade/strabanepigots1824.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/trade/dirstrabane.html http://www.cotyroneireland.com/menus/trade.html for useful information. Cooks/ Cookes were old residents of Strabane where they carried on business as plumbers, glaziers, painters and wallpaper hangers. The earliest Cook that I have found is John, mentioned as a glazier in the town 1680-1700. There are three Cook/Cooke headstones in Patrick Street, Strabane, graveyard and I shall send you images of same offlist. Hoping this assists your research, Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia . Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10 ________________________________ From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of Thomas Thrailkill <[email protected]> Sent: Thursday, November 30, 2017 9:40:14 AM To: [email protected] Subject: [CoTyroneMailingList] James & Martha Cooke Hello I appreciate the information that is listed on this site. My ancestors are James Cooke and Martha Cooke (and their daughter Anne). According to your records they lived in Strabane and died in 1844 and 1848 respectively. I was wondering of anyone knows of their final resting places or any other information about them. Thanks very much Tom Thrailkill _______________________________________________ CoTyroneList mailing list [email protected] http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com
_______________________________________________ CoTyroneList mailing list [email protected] http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

