Many thanks for this link Bobby; your blog covers some great topics relating to 
surviving records available for consultation at PRONI and elsewhere in Belfast. 
I need to hurry back. Please keep up with your excellent work.

All good wishes,


Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia


________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <[email protected]> on behalf of 
Peter Kincaid <[email protected]>
Sent: Sunday, 22 October 2017 3:11 AM
To: Robert Forrest
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [CoTyroneMailingList] Ulster Genealogy & Local History Blog

Dear Bobby Forrest:

Another wonderful contribution by you.  Thank you.  I will check your blog 
regularly.

To others here, I must say I have dealt with a number of Irish research 
services over the years and I found Bobby Forrest by far the best I dealt with. 
 He is a skilled, knowledgeable and generous paid researcher.  We are fortunate 
to have his genealogical efforts.

There are a number of wonderful people associated with this list volunteering 
free research.  However, sometimes one has to target certain records for their 
research and paying a service to do this is the only option.  It is comforting 
being able to turn to the likes of Bobby Forrest for this.

Best wishes!

Peter Kincaid
Kyncades.org

On Friday, October 20, 2017, Robert Forrest 
<[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:
Hello folks,

I look forward to contributing to this list.

Some of you might be interested in a blog I am trying hard to keep active (not 
easy as you can imagine!)

http://www.ulstergenealogyandlocalhistoryblog.com/

In one of my blogs I discuss the value of subsidy rolls (c1662) and these are 
available for quite a few parishes in Co Tyrone.

http://www.ulstergenealogyandlocalhistoryblog.com/2017/10/subsidy-rolls-1662-1668.html


Bobby Forrest




--
Best wishes!

Peter Kincaid

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList mailing list
[email protected]
http://mail.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist_cotyroneireland.com

Reply via email to