Hello Mike,
Your Co. Tyrone forebear Patrick McCarroll was born at Kilcam, Clogherny 
Parish, November 5, 1865; his parents’ were Patrick McCarroll & Isabella (nee 
Giboney). Isabella registered his birth November 15. It appears she was 
illiterate as she made a cross in place of a signature. You can view a copy of 
his birth certificate (civil registration) on
https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/
You should commence your research in Clogherny Parish searching the records on 
http://www.cotyroneireland.com/

Good luck!
Len Swindley, Melbourne Australia

On 20/06/2017 Mike Stack [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> wrote:
I am trying to find out more about my ancestry and link to County Tyrone. My 
grandfathers family were from County Tyrone but not sure where. The last name 
was McCarroll. I believe Patrick J. McCarroll son of Patrick McCarroll and 
Bella Gabbonay or Gibney was born on Nov 9, 1865 in County Tyrone. He moved to 
the United States but not sure when. Do you know where I could look for more 
information. Thank you.


Sent from Mail<https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986> for Windows 10

_______________________________________________
CoTyroneList mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.cotyroneireland.com/mailman/listinfo/cotyronelist

Reply via email to