roryqi commented on PR #13453:
URL: https://github.com/apache/gravitino/pull/13453#issuecomment-5790046619

   > > I checked that Iceberg code has the similar issue in the file 
`CatalogHandlers`. Maybe you can raise a pull request in the Iceberg community 
to fix the issue, too.
   > > If you wouldn't like to raise a pull request, I can raise the pull 
request in the Iceberg community.
   > 
   > Thanks @roryqi, as I mentioned in the issue linked to this PR, iceberg OSS 
already has a fix 
[apache/iceberg#17843](https://github.com/apache/iceberg/pull/17843), it's just 
not merged yet. This PR is actually synced/copied from that fix. Gravitino does 
not use the CatalogHandlers path BTW, it always loads CatalogHandlers with 
snapshots=all (maybe because of cache implementation), so we need to fix it 
here anyways.
   
   Sorry to miss the message. Approved.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]

Reply via email to