yy782 commented on issue #66492:
URL: https://github.com/apache/doris/issues/66492#issuecomment-5912788514

   Hi Gabriel, thanks for the invitation. I'd be happy to take on this issue.
   
   Here's my rough plan: I'll first spend a few days thinking through and 
deciding on an approach, then post a design proposal in the issue outlining the 
goals and how I plan to break down the implementation, and ask you to review 
it. Once the approach is settled, I'll split it into small PRs and move forward 
step by step.
   
   If this direction sounds good, I'll get started.


-- 
This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service.
To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the
URL above to go to the specific comment.

To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]

For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at:
[email protected]


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to