Messages by Thread
-
-
[PR] Secondary storage backup path GUI addition [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Add VM detail for KVM hint dedicated feature [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] backport: usage: widen usage_volume unique key to include vm_id (#13909) [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack) branch netris-improvements updated (5d8727b7ca2 -> 811c21b7f83)
pearl11594
-
(cloudstack) branch 4.22 updated (f23766d7c33 -> 51c52490c95)
nvazquez
-
[I] Management server msid depends on volatile network interface order, causing agent reconnection failures [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Add performance indexes [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] CKS Deployed with external ETCD is not secure [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] [repo-status] CloudStack Weekly Status — 20–27 September 2026 [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Wrong IP Address Name label for Public IP address in Routed VPC Network [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Allow additional allowed IPs for VMs in Security Group networks [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Ui : Improve the error log message [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Add support for custom UI labels to the GUI whitelabel runtime system [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Fix listPublicIpAddresses NPE on shared networks with a VR [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] listPublicIpAddresses NullPointerException on shared networks with a VR (4.22) [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Batch network lookups per NIC in NetworkOrchestrator to eliminate N+1 queries during migration [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Batch VM and host lookups in StorageManagerImpl to eliminate N+1 queries during cleanup and pool connect [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Batch-load VM details in CapacityManagerImpl.updateCapacityForHost to eliminate N+1 queries [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Optimize capacity manager to use atomic SQL updates instead of row-level locks [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] kvm: make the virtio-blk disk controller usable [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Use correlated subqueries on user_statistics table in the account_view for network stats [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack) branch dependabot/pre_commit/pre-commit-hooks-1555e6c0b3 updated (ca174ab50a8 -> d0f321c7fb5)
github-bot
-
(cloudstack) branch dependabot/github_actions/github-actions-dependencies-47168f74c8 deleted (was 3dd6d00bcde)
github-bot
-
[PR] build(deps): bump the github-actions-dependencies group across 1 directory with 10 updates [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack) branch dependabot/github_actions/github-actions-dependencies-73d8511730 created (now 86ed9b968c5)
github-bot
-
Re: [PR] build(deps): bump the github-actions-dependencies group across 1 directory with 9 updates [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[GH] (cloudstack-www/staging-site): Workflow run "npm_and_yarn in /. for image-size - Update #1590963644" failed!
GitBox
-
Re: [PR] add nicmacaddresslist parameter to importUnmanagedInstance and importVM APIs [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] CKS: support headlamp.yaml in upgrade-kubernetes.sh [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] CKS: upgradeKubernetesCluster fails on control node when binaries ISO ships headlamp.yaml instead of dashboard.yaml [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack) branch ghi7297-messages updated (2d1a3319f57 -> e8b008bf0eb)
dahn
-
Re: [PR] Add support EL10 & support java 21 for EL10 [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] ONTAP: cache templates on primary storage and clone volumes from them [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] Automatic HTTP retries and 50-second timeouts [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack) branch ghi13975-add-account-ux updated (1b04b97a95b -> de451c1f280)
dahn
-
[I] [JAVA] Move to JDK21 [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Vxlan persistent cleanup [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Improve VMware import guest OS detection [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack-cloudmonkey) branch cmk-fips-api-signing deleted (was 23ddf23)
dahn
-
(cloudstack) branch 4.22 updated: core: introduce a set of type adapters (#13624)
weizhou
-
[I] ACS not compatible with ECC (Elliptic Curve Cryptography) certificates. [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] KVM: remove unused methods, fields and PMD-reported private members [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] KVM: remove dead command wrappers, unused classes and unused storage scripts [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Remove agent commands that the management server no longer sends [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] Multi-arch zone: system VM arch-fallback leaves an orphaned ROOT volume, making the system VM unstartable on every host [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Addition of a button to download backup's validation screenshot in UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] engine: do not force the destroy stop while the host may reconnect [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] KVM: destroy with vm.destroy.forcestop leaves the instance running when its host is briefly disconnected [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] Could we integrate Hyper-v with CloudStack - Windows Server 2016 [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [I] importVm (shared/local storage adoption): ROOT volume always gets deviceId 1, not 0 [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Support for OpenTelemetry tracing instrumentation [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] WIP: Add resource-based alert rules with evaluation engine, event bus integration, and UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Add OpenTelemetry trace id and span id onto the logging context [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack-kubernetes-provider) branch fix-protocol-toggle updated (b71760d5 -> bf3a6d97)
vishesh
-
Re: [I] consoleproxy vm not rebooting after certificate update - 4.22.0 [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] Restarting a KVM VMs after its host fails when the management server is also unreachable [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack-kubernetes-provider) branch fix-protocol-toggle updated (7efee6ee -> b71760d5)
vishesh
-
[PR] cloud-setup-databases: shell-escape values passed to EncryptionCLI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack-www) branch main updated (bfe735252 -> 8698b487e)
vishesh
-
(cloudstack-kubernetes-provider) branch fix-protocol-toggle updated (af3d4186 -> 7efee6ee)
vishesh
-
(cloudstack-www) branch add-coc-2026 deleted (was 3cadfd800)
vishesh
-
(cloudstack-www) branch staging-site updated: Add blog for CloudStack at Community Over Code Glasgow 2026 (#463)
vishesh
-
(cloudstack-www) branch add-coc-2026 created (now 3cadfd800)
vishesh
-
[I] KVM agent deletes externally-managed (netplan/networkd) bridges and VLAN interfaces it did not create [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] Unable to snapshot Request failed. (530) [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
Re: [PR] Management ip address resolution [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Standardize and improve KVMHostInfo class logging [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] Allow Default View disablement for accounts [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
(cloudstack) branch cks-live-resize-capacity-reconciliation updated (d512edb7e00 -> 40b50b012e3)
andrijapanic
-
[PR] Kvm vm migration log refactor [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[PR] enabling resize volume Api validation notification errors to be shown in UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub
-
[I] Resize volume API validation errors are not displayed in the UI [cloudstack]
via GitHub