DaanHoogland commented on PR #14083: URL: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/pull/14083#issuecomment-5954954469
> Thanks @DaanHoogland. With the admin-controlled change it's now only an admin who can create one of these groups, so a regular user can't point one at an arbitrary tag anymore, which I think closes the main abuse path. If you'd still like a naming pattern the tags must follow on top of that (so it can only target tags meant for this, not operational ones), I'm happy to add a configurable prefix and enforce it at creation. Would admin-controlled be enough, or do you want the pattern as well? if we can guarantee normal users cannot create groups named after these tags, I'm fine. the prefix would then only be a nice operational feature. -- This is an automated message from the Apache Git Service. To respond to the message, please log on to GitHub and use the URL above to go to the specific comment. To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected] For queries about this service, please contact Infrastructure at: [email protected]
