Hi Adam
I have tried to do what you proposed but the same happened , I got the log 
message below when I tried 
WARNING: Peer RP not present, will not check peer installation state.
% Error connecting to RP 1

BR,
Mohammad

From: [email protected]
To: [email protected]; [email protected]
Subject: RE: [c-nsp] ASR903 dir Error
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 00:31:59 +0000

Hi Mohammad,



Try to remove all line-cards and possibly backup RSP as well leaving just the 
primary RSP in the chases and start the box. 

Once the RSP is booted try to insert the second one.

And do the SW upgrade before you insert the interface cards - or you can 
upgrade just the primary RSP and then you can insert additional HW. 

I recall this happened with the early versions of the code for A903s. 





adam

> -----Original Message-----

> From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of

> Mohammad Khalil

> Sent: 18 March 2015 07:16

> To: [email protected]

> Subject: [c-nsp] ASR903 dir Error

> 

> Hi

> I have Cisco ASR 903 with two RSPs

> When I console to one for the RSPs , i am in the rommon mode

> When I try to browse for the bootflash , I get the below message

> rommon 1 > dir bootflash:

> 

> ERROR:: PRSSTAT.BREN is NOT set. Data xfr incomplete

> 

> FAILURE

>  prsstat ff8d0206 not ESDHC_PRSSTAT_BREN i=

> 0esdhc_wait_for_status_clr(556) ERR: bitmask=0x00000002 not clr PRSSTAT =

>  0xff8d0206 i=100000

> sd_read_sector(1464) failed

> Disk Error : Unable to read the drive'spartition table

> 

> From the other RSP , when I issue the show platform command , the same

> RSP show as unknown

> 

> Any ideas?

> 

> BR,

> Mohammad

> 

> 

> _______________________________________________

> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]

> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp

> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/



  This email has been scanned for email related threats and delivered safely by 
Mimecast.
 For more information please visit http://www.mimecast.com                      
                  
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to