Hi, On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 09:16:15PM +0200, Gert Doering wrote: > On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 02:23:25PM -0400, Rich Davies wrote: > > I am doing some troubleshooting on a Cisco 7606 in regards to high CPU > > (between 50 and 75%). When I do a "show proc cpu" I do not show any > > processes that are using up the CPU. The one thing we are doing > > differently on this router is terminating about 4 GRE tunnels. In addition > > when I do a "show mls stats" I am showing the router is currently > > processing about 500,000 PPS: > > On that platform, ensure that the "tunnel source ..." address is *DIFFERENT* > for each tunnel.
Uh. Scrap that. I see you already did so - but that is to make Sup720
hardware-switch GRE packets, not Sup2 or Sup-2T.
I'm not sure if Sup2 will *ever* do GRE in hardware. It's not a tunnel
platform, it's an ethernet switch, with a not-so-fast CPU.
gert
--
USENET is *not* the non-clickable part of WWW!
//www.muc.de/~gert/
Gert Doering - Munich, Germany [email protected]
fax: +49-89-35655025 [email protected]
pgp3mYKrK9Ljz.pgp
Description: PGP signature
_______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
