If you see an mroute for it but the traffic is not arriving, either the upstream router isn't sending it to your or the TTL is expiring. If this is IOS, check "show ip traffic" for the bad hop count and see if it's rapidly increasing. If it is, the TTL is expiring at your hop. Also check for ACLs that could be blocking it. You may also have an RPF problem in certain weird cases. Do "show ip rpf <source>" and make sure it shows the interface you expect.
John On Fri, May 9, 2014 at 11:53 AM, Scott Voll <[email protected]> wrote: > I'm working on rolling out my Multicast across my WAN. > > I can see the Multicast group on the WAN router and I can see it on the > switch interface, but I'm not getting the traffic. What should I be > looking at? > > TIA > > Scott > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
