Hi all
I am simulating CsC using Cisco IOS XR (on GNS3)
The topology looks like below 
R5 -- R1 -- XR1 -- R2 -- R3 -- R4 -- R6
I am using BGP as the PE-CE routing protocol in order to achieve connectivity 
between R1 lo0 and R4 lo0 and it's done
Now , I have configured OSPF as the routing protocol between R5 - R1 and R6 - 
R4 and I did all the redistribution
RP/0/0/CPU0:XR1#sh run router bgp
Mon May  5 14:48:47.261 UTC
router bgp 1
 address-family ipv4 unicast
 !
 address-family vpnv4 unicast
 !
 neighbor 3.3.3.3
  remote-as 1
  update-source Loopback0
  address-family vpnv4 unicast
  !
 !
 vrf MSSK
  rd 100:1
  address-family ipv4 unicast
   allocate-label all
  !
  neighbor 192.168.102.1
   remote-as 14
   address-family ipv4 unicast
    route-policy PASS_CE in
    route-policy PASS_CE out
    as-override

What am facing now is I even lost connectivity between R1 lo0 and R4 lo0 
networks
Am i missing something ?

Thanks
                                          
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to