On Mar 21, 2013, at 4:30 PM, Justin M. Streiner <[email protected]> wrote:

>  The last I heard (in the past month) was that this was a 2014 roadmap 
>  item.  I don't if it's EC'd for a specific version yet, nor do I know what 
>  platforms will be supported.  My guess would be ASR9K/1K, Nexus 7K, maybe 
>  the CRS, 6500/Sup2T and 7600.
>  
>  That's better than the "We don't support BGP Flowspec" answer I got a year 
>  or so ago.  When I explained that Cisco co-authored RFC 5575, they seemed 
>  to soften their stance a bit ;)

To revive an old thread…  Has anyone heard anything new on this topic in the 
past year?  It now being the aforementioned 2014 and all?

Thanks,

                                -Bill




Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to