They will handle a good bit, but depending on your load they can slow
things down.   That said, make sure the DNS servers you list in the configs
on the CSC are working and responding, as part of its functions are done by
performing RBL lookups using DNS.  If they start failing, or are slow to
respond, the CSC can slow to a crawl..


---
Howard Leadmon 


> -----Original Message-----
> From: cisco-nsp [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of
> Michael Sprouffske
> Sent: Thursday, May 30, 2013 2:56 PM
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: [c-nsp] asa ssm-csc-10 module
> 
> I installed the module and it appears that the url filtering does not work
> correctly.  If I have url filtering on, web pages take 60-90 sec to load. 
If I turn
> off the filtering then the pages load right away.  Anyone have experience
> with this?  Is the content module just a poor choice to use?  For the
price
> point, I would think this device could handle the one function that it is
> supposed to do.
> _______________________________________________
> cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
> https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
> archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to