Hi Phil, I was hoping that was not the case. I guess I get to write come code then.
Thanks for responding. -Lee On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 1:35 PM, Phil Bedard <[email protected]> wrote: > I believe those OIDs are from an old Cisco vendor specific MIB which > IOS XR doesn't support. There isn't a specific standard oid for PPS, > you would need to poll the standard packet counter OID and use some > external program to calculate the PPS based on the polling interval. > > Phil From: Lee Starnes > Sent: 12/23/2012 15:51 > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] IOS-XR SNMP interface packets per second OID. > Hello everyone, > > Does anyone know if there is an IOS equivalent to the locIfInpktsSec and > locIfoutPktsSec for IOS-XR? Doing an SNMP walk of the XR system and MIB > browser, I was not able to find the Packets Per Second OID for any > interfaces. Am I just missing something? > > Thank you for your time. > > -Lee. > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
