Hi, rather stupid subject, but the thing is, that I have one Cisco WS-C2950-24 switch, which has one Motorola radio device connected to one of fast-ethernet ports:
WS-C2950-24[Fa0/1] <-> [eth]Motorola_radio_device Problem is, that about once every 24h this connection stops forwarding traffic. I have changed the fast-ethernet ports in WS-C2950-24 switch and even replaced the switch with a new one, I have replaced the Motorola_radio_device, there are no interface flaps and errors on switch port, nothing interesting in the Motorola_radio_device log file. Both devices are behind the proper UPS. Once the traffic between those two devices stops, simple "shutdown" and "no shutdown" to the switch port helps. Cat5e cable between the devices is 75m(246 feet) long. One might suspect the cable/connectors, but on the other hand there really are no errors on the switch port. What might cause the issue where reinitialization of the Ethernet port reallows traffic forwarding? Might there be a possibility to reproduce such situation in the lab? regards, martin _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
