1) this really depends on what kind of device you are using, what version you 
are on and what version you want to upgrade to. There are a large number of 
variables that you'd need to provide before anyone could be very specific.

2) depending on the device and version there are different commands yielding 
different amounts of detail. Given the assumption you have a crypto enabled 
software on your cisco I believe most cisco ios routers and pix/asa devices all 
support at least 
show crypto isakmp sa
and 
show crypto ipsec sa

Which will show you phase 1 and 2 sessions respectively.

------Original Message------
From: Deric Kwok
Sender: [email protected]
To: Cisco Network Service Providers
Subject: [c-nsp] site to site vpn questions
Sent: Nov 4, 2010 8:20 AM

Hi

1/ How can I upgrade the firmware. Do I need to register? Anything I
should prepare and know?

2/ For site to site vpn, How do I know when seteup is successful?

Thank you so much
_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/


Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

_______________________________________________
cisco-nsp mailing list  [email protected]
https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp
archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/

Reply via email to