No, it should be right. My problem is that if I do a tcpdump on the tacacs+ server I dont see anything from the nexus. It's like it doesn't leave the box at all.
/Arne -----Oprindelig meddelelse----- Fra: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] Sendt: 30. juni 2009 23:34 Til: [email protected]; Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland Emne: Re: [c-nsp] tacacs+ an nexus 5010 On Tue Jun 30 13:47 , Arne Larsen / Region Nordjylland sent: >Hi all. > >Can someone help me out here. >I'm having trouble getting tacacs+ to work an a nexus 5010. >When ever I'm trying to access the nexus the debug prints.: Skipping >DEAD TACACS+ server 10.0.100.233 I can ping and telnet to the tac-server from >the nexus. Am I missiing somthing in my config ?? > >my conf. > >vrf context management > ip name-server 10.2.4.63 10.2.4.64 10.2.4.65 ip host aasnxu1 >10.2.8.14 ip host helios 10.0.100.233 tacacs-server key 7 "xxxxxxxxx" >tacacs-server host 10.0.100.233 >aaa group server tacacs+ REG_TAC > server 10.0.100.233 > deadtime 5 > use-vrf management >aaa authentication login default group REG_TAC aaa authentication login >error-enable tacacs-server directed-request vrf context management > ip route 0.0.0.0/0 10.2.8.1 > > > >aasnxu1# sh tacacs-server >Global TACACS+ shared secret:******** >timeout value:5 >deadtime value:0 >total number of servers:1 > >following TACACS+ servers are configured: > 10.0.100.233: > available on port:49 > >following TACACS+ server groups are configured: > group REG_TAC: > server 10.0.100.233 on port 49 > deadtime is 5 > vrf is management > Is there a chance you have a mismatch TACACS key? -chris _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
