Thanks Arie. I guess that explains it. I would write to them immediately. On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 9:17 PM, Arie Vayner (avayner) <[email protected]>wrote:
> At the location below there is a file called "Access to Cisco IP > Transfer Point (ITP) User Documentation and Release Notes", which > contains the following text: > > "Cisco restricts the use and distribution of Cisco IP Transfer Point > (ITP) user documentation > and release notes. If you desire access and are a current or prospective > Cisco ITP customer > or a Cisco employee, please e-mail: [email protected] with > your Cisco.com user ID." > > > Arie > > -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Felix Nkansah > Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 2009 22:54 > To: [email protected] > Subject: [c-nsp] OT: Help on Cisco ITP Configuration Guide - 12.4(11)SW3 > > Hello, > > I am trying to download the Cisco ITP configuration guide for the * > 12.4(11)SW3* software release. > > The file can be seen in the ITP configuration guides list > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/wirelssw/ps1862/products_feature_ > guides_list.html > . > > Unfortunately, it keeps on prompting me for a CCO login. I have provided > several valid CCO credentials (some with service contract privileges), > but > the file cannot be obtained. > > I would appreciate if you could help me obtain this file. > > I am migrating the configuration on some Cisco ITPs with 12.2(33)IRC, > but it > appears Cisco has changed the command syntax altogether on the new > platform. > The popular *cs7* commands are no longer recognized. > > Your urgent assistance is deeply appreciated. > Felix > _______________________________________________ > cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] > https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp > archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/ > _______________________________________________ cisco-nsp mailing list [email protected] https://puck.nether.net/mailman/listinfo/cisco-nsp archive at http://puck.nether.net/pipermail/cisco-nsp/
