github-actions[bot] wrote:

<!--PREMERGE ADVISOR COMMENT: Linux-->
# :penguin: Linux x64 Test Results

* 84336 tests passed
* 1146 tests skipped

All executed tests passed, but another part of the build **failed**. Click on a 
failure below to see the details.

<details>
<summary>[code=1] 
tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: [code=1] 
tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -DHAVE_ROUND -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS 
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/source/Host
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/source/Host 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/include
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/../clang/include
 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/../clang/include
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/source 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lldb/source
 -isystem /usr/include/libxml2 -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition 
-fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror -Werror=date-time 
-Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter 
-Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers -pedantic 
-Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor 
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion 
-Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -Wno-unknown-pragmas 
-Wno-strict-aliasing -Wno-vla-extension -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG 
-fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o -MF 
tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o.d -o 
tools/lldb/source/Host/CMakeFiles/lldbHost.dir/common/FileSystem.cpp.o -c 
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/source/Host/common/FileSystem.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/source/Host/common/FileSystem.cpp:272:45:
 error: cannot initialize a parameter of type 'sys::fs::OpenFlags' with an 
lvalue of type 'bool'
272 |     auto buffer_or_error = T::getFile(path, is_volatile);
|                                             ^~~~~~~~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lldb/source/Host/common/FileSystem.cpp:301:7:
 note: in instantiation of function template specialization 
'GetMemoryBuffer<llvm::MemoryBuffer>' requested here
301 |       GetMemoryBuffer<llvm::MemoryBuffer>(path, size, offset, 
is_volatile);
|       ^
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Support/MemoryBuffer.h:99:53:
 note: passing argument to parameter 'Flags' here
99 |   getFile(const Twine &Filename, sys::fs::OpenFlags Flags = 
sys::fs::OF_None,
|                                                     ^
1 error generated.
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] 
tools/lld/MachO/CMakeFiles/lldMachO.dir/InputFiles.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: [code=1] tools/lld/MachO/CMakeFiles/lldMachO.dir/InputFiles.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS 
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lld/MachO
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lld/MachO 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lld/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/lld/include
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/../libunwind/include
 -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror 
-Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra 
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor 
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion 
-Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 
-UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/lld/MachO/CMakeFiles/lldMachO.dir/InputFiles.cpp.o -MF 
tools/lld/MachO/CMakeFiles/lldMachO.dir/InputFiles.cpp.o.d -o 
tools/lld/MachO/CMakeFiles/lldMachO.dir/InputFiles.cpp.o -c 
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lld/MachO/InputFiles.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/lld/MachO/InputFiles.cpp:222:35:
 error: cannot initialize a parameter of type 'sys::fs::OpenFlags' with an 
rvalue of type 'bool'
222 |       MemoryBuffer::getFile(path, false, 
/*RequiresNullTerminator=*/false);
|                                   ^~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Support/MemoryBuffer.h:99:53:
 note: passing argument to parameter 'Flags' here
99 |   getFile(const Twine &Filename, sys::fs::OpenFlags Flags = 
sys::fs::OF_None,
|                                                     ^
1 error generated.
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] 
tools/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/CMakeFiles/LLVMBOLTRuntimeLibs.dir/RuntimeLibrary.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: [code=1] 
tools/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/CMakeFiles/LLVMBOLTRuntimeLibs.dir/RuntimeLibrary.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ 
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_FULL_LIBDIR=\"/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/install/lib\"
 -DLLVM_BUILD_STATIC -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS -D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 
-D_GNU_SOURCE -D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs
 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/bolt/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/bolt/include
 -gmlt -fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror 
-Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra 
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor 
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion 
-Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 
-UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions -funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/CMakeFiles/LLVMBOLTRuntimeLibs.dir/RuntimeLibrary.cpp.o
 -MF 
tools/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/CMakeFiles/LLVMBOLTRuntimeLibs.dir/RuntimeLibrary.cpp.o.d
 -o 
tools/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/CMakeFiles/LLVMBOLTRuntimeLibs.dir/RuntimeLibrary.cpp.o
 -c 
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/RuntimeLibrary.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/bolt/lib/RuntimeLibs/RuntimeLibrary.cpp:92:38:
 error: cannot initialize a parameter of type 'sys::fs::OpenFlags' with an 
rvalue of type 'bool'
92 |       MemoryBuffer::getFile(LibPath, false, false);
|                                      ^~~~~
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Support/MemoryBuffer.h:99:53:
 note: passing argument to parameter 'Flags' here
99 |   getFile(const Twine &Filename, sys::fs::OpenFlags Flags = 
sys::fs::OF_None,
|                                                     ^
1 error generated.
```
</details>
<details>
<summary>[code=1] 
tools/clang/tools/extra/clang-include-fixer/CMakeFiles/obj.clangIncludeFixer.dir/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp.o</summary>

```
FAILED: [code=1] 
tools/clang/tools/extra/clang-include-fixer/CMakeFiles/obj.clangIncludeFixer.dir/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp.o
sccache /opt/llvm/bin/clang++ -D_DEBUG -D_GLIBCXX_ASSERTIONS 
-D_GLIBCXX_USE_CXX11_ABI=1 -D_GNU_SOURCE 
-D_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE=_LIBCPP_HARDENING_MODE_EXTENSIVE 
-D__STDC_CONSTANT_MACROS -D__STDC_FORMAT_MACROS -D__STDC_LIMIT_MACROS 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/tools/extra/clang-include-fixer
 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang-tools-extra/clang-include-fixer
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/tools/clang/include
 -I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/build/include 
-I/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include -gmlt 
-fPIC -fno-semantic-interposition -fvisibility-inlines-hidden -Werror 
-Werror=date-time -Werror=unguarded-availability-new -Wall -Wextra 
-Wno-unused-parameter -Wwrite-strings -Wcast-qual -Wmissing-field-initializers 
-pedantic -Wno-long-long -Wc++98-compat-extra-semi -Wimplicit-fallthrough 
-Wcovered-switch-default -Wno-noexcept-type -Wnon-virtual-dtor 
-Wdelete-non-virtual-dtor -Wsuggest-override -Wstring-conversion 
-Wno-pass-failed -Wmisleading-indentation -Wctad-maybe-unsupported 
-fdiagnostics-color -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -fno-common 
-Wno-nested-anon-types -O3 -DNDEBUG -std=c++17 -UNDEBUG -fno-exceptions 
-funwind-tables -fno-rtti -MD -MT 
tools/clang/tools/extra/clang-include-fixer/CMakeFiles/obj.clangIncludeFixer.dir/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp.o
 -MF 
tools/clang/tools/extra/clang-include-fixer/CMakeFiles/obj.clangIncludeFixer.dir/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp.o.d
 -o 
tools/clang/tools/extra/clang-include-fixer/CMakeFiles/obj.clangIncludeFixer.dir/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp.o
 -c 
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang-tools-extra/clang-include-fixer/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/clang-tools-extra/clang-include-fixer/YamlSymbolIndex.cpp:25:55:
 error: use of undeclared identifier 'sys'; did you mean 'llvm::sys'?
25 |   auto Buffer = llvm::MemoryBuffer::getFile(FilePath, 
sys::fs::OF_TextWithCRLF);
|                                                       ^~~
|                                                       llvm::sys
/home/gha/actions-runner/_work/llvm-project/llvm-project/llvm/include/llvm/Support/Path.h:25:11:
 note: 'llvm::sys' declared here
25 | namespace sys {
|           ^
1 error generated.
```
</details>

If these failures are unrelated to your changes (for example tests are broken 
or flaky at HEAD), please open an issue at 
https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/issues and add the `infrastructure` label.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/228189
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to