================
@@ -0,0 +1,14 @@
+// REQUIRES: plugins
+// RUN: clangd --help | FileCheck --check-prefix=CHECK-HELP %s
+// CHECK-HELP: --load=<pluginfilename> - Load the specified plugin
+
+// RUN: cp %s %t.cpp
----------------
timon-ul wrote:

I guess my bad for commenting on this line, I do not care about this line 
specifically (and I am aware that we need to create a `cpp` extension for 
clangd to accept the file). I commented on this line because it contained both 
`%s` and `%t`. The question I am wondering about is why there are any variables 
in this file. Shouldn't we be able to hard code the parameters instead because 
the output is already hard coded too and thus this isn't reusable in any way 
anyway?

This is just for my own understanding and not that I think it should be 
changed. I am just trying to understand if there is any benefit in having 
variables here since I personally do not see it since the output is hard coded 
to a specific input.

https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/pull/226995
_______________________________________________
cfe-commits mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.llvm.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/cfe-commits

Reply via email to