I don't know to what extent others use babel  but at some near future date
I plan to switch over to the new babels. I will give plenty of warning...

And if 3.10.44 dash 6 stays as stable as it seems I will probably issue it
as an update for that.
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Matthieu Boutier" <[email protected]>
Date: Jul 4, 2014 10:07 AM
Subject: [Babel-users] ANNOUNCE: important babels update.
To: "[email protected] Users" <
[email protected]>
Cc:

Dear all,

A new *incompatible* version of Babels is available.  It is incompatible
because
we have changed the Source Specific Update TLV's format.

The source-sensitive branch of my public repositories has been
forced-updated.
All branches are rebased on the 1.5.1 version.  Please update all your
routers
with the new version.

   git clone -b source-specific git://
git.wifi.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/babels.git
   http://git.wifi.pps.univ-paris-diderot.fr/?p=babels.git
   https://github.com/boutier/babeld

Note the "babels" openwrt's package targets my source-specific branch : your
should be able to compile it directly after updating your sources.

If you see "Couldn't parse packet" messages, it is probably that some of
your
routers are not updated.

Have fun !

Matthieu


_______________________________________________
Babel-users mailing list
[email protected]
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/babel-users
_______________________________________________
Cerowrt-devel mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.bufferbloat.net/listinfo/cerowrt-devel

Reply via email to