Hello,

I am working on upgrading a 6.6.11 setup to 7.2.1. We are using a REST 
endpoint behind basic auth for principal attribute resolution. In 6.6.11 
this worked great. In 7.2.1, it seems as though the authorization header is 
not being sent. I can make the request manually through a tool like postman 
and get a successful response. Here's what headers are coming through to 
the REST endpoint from the CAS request:

[image: Screenshot 2025-04-24 163830.png]

Here is the relevant portion of my cas.properties:
cas.person-directory.principal-attribute=uuid
cas.authn.attribute-repository.core.expiration-time=0
cas.authn.attribute-repository.rest[0].url=<redacted>
cas.authn.attribute-repository.rest[0].basic-auth-username=<redacted>
cas.authn.attribute-repository.rest[0].basic-auth-password=<redacted>

It does seem that my config is being recognized:
[image: Screenshot 2025-04-24 165816.png]

I have attached my build.gradle file. Thanks for any help you can provide!

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/b695b351-5197-4a2c-9f36-bd3ba16cfbccn%40apereo.org.

Attachment: build.gradle
Description: Binary data

Reply via email to