Aaron,
If this is a runtime error, please include at least some of the log file
surrounding this error.
Do you have a script defined in cas config?
You may need to include:
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-core-scripting"
You should not need ${project.'cas.version'} with the dependency lines.
You could also move to 7.2
Ray
________________________________
From: 'Aaron Chantrill' via CAS Community <[email protected]>
Sent: April 23, 2025 08:16
To: [email protected] <[email protected]>
Subject: [cas-user] Factory method 'ldapAuthenticationHandlers' No executable
compiled script factory is found.
I'm getting this error message after migrating from CAS 7.0 to CAS 7.1. I have
the line:
implementation "org.apereo.cas:cas-server-support-ldap:${project.'cas.version'}"
in my build.gradle file, which always worked before, and is still listed on the
CAS 7.1 documentation for LDAP authentication. Does anyone have any idea why
this is happening? I feel like I must be missing a new setting somewhere.
Thank you.
--
Aaron Chantrill
ID: 000490892
BS Computer Science (1/1/2019)
Tom Grant
c 304-445-5230 US Eastern Time
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>.
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAJt4T%3DsncE_Cx3b9SGVS-_xWChYqhWW8v7Vxjk7149v1jv9psA%40mail.gmail.com<https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAJt4T%3DsncE_Cx3b9SGVS-_xWChYqhWW8v7Vxjk7149v1jv9psA%40mail.gmail.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.
--
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To view this discussion visit
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/YQBP288MB0081CC9A08588328FAC6F1F2CEBA2%40YQBP288MB0081.CANP288.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM.