Jérémie,

There is a cas developer list 
https://apereo.github.io/cas/Mailing-Lists.html#cas-developer-list-cas-devapereoorg

Ray

On Mon, 2023-09-25 at 00:48 -0700, Jérémie wrote:
Notice: This message was sent from outside the University of Victoria email 
system. Please be cautious with links and sensitive information.

Yeah I see but I don't know how to split this much more.

I've contacted a few person also that tells me that this won't pass in 6.x but 
more in 7.x. How can I be sure that this feature will be (when fixed) validated 
for Cas, or how will I know in which release (and when).

We're working on removing all adherences to Authy right now.

Le vendredi 8 septembre 2023 à 17:09:38 UTC+2, John a écrit :
You have basically one large commit for all changes, its much easier for apereo 
to see what and where is being changed if you make a commit for each section of 
changes. Also, why is there authy stuff in the mfa module, should probably be 
renamed, the classes, etc.. to okta, for example, "package 
org.apereo.cas.adaptors.authy" is already used in cas, should be changed to 
probably something like "org.apereo.cas.okta" since it already exist and would 
stay in line with how modules are packaged, the config probably should be under 
"org.apereo.cas.config" and not be 'authyconfiguration'

On Friday, September 8, 2023 at 3:18:35 AM UTC-5 Jérémie wrote:
Hi,

I have developped a custom module for Apereo CAS to allow Okta MFA support for 
CAS Authentication

We have developed a custom working module based on a similar Authy project 
we've found online.

We are having trouble now to fork, adapt & submit our module to CAS 6.6.12 
release due for the end of september. Our Pull Request has been automatically 
rejected :https://github.com/apereo/cas/pull/5751/files

I've never done that so I might not see obvious steps here.

Thank you



-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/15b12fea259e5ec519a57f2c8a0124b562ec21b4.camel%40uvic.ca.

Reply via email to