Hi.

If you could post the entire stack trace, that would help to see what might
be misconfigured.

Cheers,
D.

On Sep 2, 2021 at 09:31:17, Thierry MURGUE <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have a working conf with SPNEGO for CAS 6.2.x (last tried 6.2.8).
>
> I’ve tried for 2 days to do the same with the new 6.4.0 version.
>
> I used the generated WAR overlay from the doc (SPNEGO Authentication /
> Resources / Generate CAS Server WAR Overlay)
>
> I downloaded jcifs-ext.jar from the CAS codebase (branch 6.4.x) in lib/
> (newly created)
>
> I added implementation files("${projectDir}/lib/jcifs-ext.jar") into
> build.gradle just before spnego-webflow dependency
>
>
>
> And when I build the project, I have error like this :
>
> Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to
> instantiate [java.util.List]: Factory method 'spnegoAuthentications' threw
> exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Location
> must not be null
>
>
>
> All files are from the generated overlay, only the few changes explained
> before.
>
>
>
> Any help will be very much appreciated.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
>
> Thierry
>
> --
> - Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
> - Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
> - List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
> - Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "CAS Community" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to [email protected].
> To view this discussion on the web visit
> https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/21608710-65f9-439c-8f8d-f38487feb134n%40apereo.org
> <https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/21608710-65f9-439c-8f8d-f38487feb134n%40apereo.org?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
> .
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/CAMpiYKiQ4Tf4nWOcqT1u%2BOtLGsVB_VE_UcgKK-gRqL8PBruXpw%40mail.gmail.com.

Reply via email to