Or is there a way to dynamically assign a domain to service parameter 
instead of hardcode it inside application.properties so that the 
redirect-url work on per-service basis.

cheekian yap 在 2020年12月24日 星期四上午10:05:56 [UTC+8] 的信中寫道:

> Hi,
>
> cas version 6.2.6
>
>
> https://apereo.github.io/cas/6.1.x/installation/Logout-Single-Signout.html#redirecting-logout-to-service
> I'm able to redirect back to my own service after logout with the 
> following properties:
>
> cas.logout.follow-service-redirects=true
> cas.logout.redirect-parameter=service
>
> cas.logout.redirect-url=https://<cas-domain>/cas/logout?service=http\://<service-provider>
>
> However, this is not a desired setup as I will have more service provider 
> integrate with cas.
> So instead I placed the redirect url on service registry json file:
>
> {
>   "@class" : "org.apereo.cas.services.RegexRegisteredService",
>   "serviceId" : ".*",
>   "name" : "test",
>   "id" : 1001111,
>   "evaluationOrder" : 44,
>   "logoutType" : "BACK_CHANNEL",
>   "logoutUrl" : 
> "https://<cas-domain>/cas/logout?service=http://<service-provider>"
> }
>
> This is not working as expected and I'm still stuck on cas logout page. 
> What am I doing wrong here?
>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/fca8d5de-df6d-4730-a4c2-f1823c7e74a2n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to