Hi Irvan,

Greet to hear that! BTW I think you should go for 6.2.x instead of 6.1.x if 
the radius error only exists for 6.3.x.

6.2.x (current 6.2.6) is a stable build as well, so I would think it should 
support your usage as well.

Cheers!
- Andy

On Tuesday, 22 December 2020 at 23:40:40 UTC+8 [email protected] wrote:

> Hi andy,
>
> Thank you for the answers you give.
> I think all this time, my problems are in use cas 6.3.X versions are still 
> in development. I've done several ways to call the repository but there are 
> still problems.
>
> In the end I tried to use the old version. I am trying to use version 
> 6.1.X which is on your github. After configuring I was finally able to 
> integrate between my cas server and my freeradius.
>
> Thanks again Andy!
> Cheers,
>
> Irvan
> Pada Senin, 21 Desember 2020 pukul 14.16.49 UTC+7 Andy Ng menulis:
>
>> Hi Irvan,
>>
>> Have you try adding the repo: 
>> *maven { url "https://jitpack.io <https://jitpack.io>" } *
>>
>> As well? 
>>
>> I found some old code of mine (
>> https://github.com/NgSekLong/SelectUrCAS/blob/master/source/cas-overlay/build.gradle#L34)
>>  
>> and see that jitpack.io is needed at that time, see if that would help 
>> your issue
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andy
>> On Saturday, 19 December 2020 at 18:07:27 UTC+8 [email protected] 
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> At the moment I am developing a CAS Server using the WAR OVERLAY 
>>> methods. Version 6.3.X Snapshot.
>>>
>>> I am trying to make CAS authentication using freeradius. Based on the 
>>> documentation, we are directed to add gradle (implementation 
>>> "org.apereo.cas: cas-server-support-radius: $ {project.'cas.version '}")
>>>
>>> But when I build with the command "/.gradelew build" I get the following 
>>> error after adding the radius dependency.
>>>
>>> Based on previous problems I found in this group. I've also added this 
>>> repository:
>>> maven {
>>>     url "https://maven.repository.redhat.com/ga/";
>>>     }
>>> But the results are still the same.
>>>
>>> How to fix the problem? I really need your help.
>>>
>>> Thank you for reading.
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Irvan
>>> _______________________________
>>>
>>> The following is an error message in the build process:
>>>
>>>
>>> * What went wrong:
>>> Execution failed for task ': bootWar'.
>>> > Could not resolve all files for configuration ': runtimeClasspath'.
>>>    > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-extras: 1.1.6.
>>>      Required by:
>>>          project:> org.apereo.cas: cas-server-support-radius: 
>>> 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825-213> org.apereo.cas: 
>>> cas-server-support-radius-core: 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825 -213
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-extras: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-extras/1.1.6/jradius-extras-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-extras/1.1.6/jradius-extras-1.1.6.pom
>>>  
>>> '. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-extras: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-radius/net/jradius/jradius-extras/1.1.6/jradius-extras-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-radius/net/jradius/jradius-extras/1.1.6/jradius-extras-1.1.6.pom
>>>  
>>> '. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
>>>    > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-apps: 1.1.6.
>>>      Required by:
>>>          project:> org.apereo.cas: cas-server-support-radius: 
>>> 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825-213> org.apereo.cas: 
>>> cas-server-support-radius-core: 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825 -213
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-apps: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-apps/1.1.6/jradius-apps-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-apps/1.1.6/jradius-apps-1.1.6.pom
>>>  
>>> '. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-apps: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-radius/net/jradius/jradius-apps/1.1.6/jradius-apps-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-radius/net/jradius/jradius-apps/1.1.6/jradius-apps-1.1.6.pom
>>>  
>>> '. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
>>>    > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-dictionary: 1.1.6.
>>>      Required by:
>>>          project:> org.apereo.cas: cas-server-support-radius: 
>>> 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825-213> org.apereo.cas: 
>>> cas-server-support-radius-core: 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825 -213
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-dictionary: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-dictionary/1.1.6/jradius-dictionary-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-dictionary/1.1.6/jradius-dictionary-1.1.6.pom
>>>  
>>> '. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-dictionary: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-radius/net/jradius/jradius-dictionary/1.1.6/jradius-dictionary-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-support-radius/net/jradius/jradius-dictionary/1.1.6/jradius-dictionary-1.1.6.pom
>>>  
>>> '. Received status code 403 from server: Forbidden
>>>    > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-client: 1.1.6.
>>>      Required by:
>>>          project:> org.apereo.cas: cas-server-support-radius: 
>>> 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825-213> org.apereo.cas: 
>>> cas-server-support-radius-core: 6.3.0-SNAPSHOT: 20201217.210825 -213
>>>       > Could not resolve net.jradius: jradius-client: 1.1.6.
>>>          > Could not get resource '
>>> https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.apereo.cas/cas-server-webapp-tomcat/net/jradius/jradius-client/1.1.6/jradius-client-1.1.6.
>>>  
>>> pom '.
>>>             > Could not GET 'https: // mvnrepo
>>>
>>

-- 
- Website: https://apereo.github.io/cas
- Gitter Chatroom: https://gitter.im/apereo/cas
- List Guidelines: https://goo.gl/1VRrw7
- Contributions: https://goo.gl/mh7qDG
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CAS 
Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To view this discussion on the web visit 
https://groups.google.com/a/apereo.org/d/msgid/cas-user/6347249c-5430-425a-b362-d41e1dc292a1n%40apereo.org.

Reply via email to